The following is some personal information about me:
- I’m 67 years old.
- I’m married and the father of three children with one presently in college.
- I’m a semi-retired Professional Engineer.
- I’m a member of Calvary Baptist Church.
- I’m a past Assistant Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 320.
- As a child, I picked up potatoes with migrant workers.
- I’m previously a UAW foundry worker, construction worker, and a corporate executive.
- I’ve owned three different small businesses.
- I’m presently a management consultant.
The prospect of relinquishing my privacy and subjecting my family and I to potential risk of harm concerns me. However, any increased risk that we might be exposed to pales in comparison to the risks that our military personnel are exposed to daily in their efforts to promote freedom and justice around the world. Consequently, I feel compelled to take action to address important issues that cry out for attention such as the peril that chronic deficit spending is putting our country’s future in.
I am running for President of the United States. Ideally, I will be elected president so as to straighten out the mess that current politicians have made of our national governance. But even if nothing more is accomplished then to draw attention to serious national problem areas, and to offer viable solutions for consideration, I will have helped my country by campaigning. I am available to deliver speeches followed by questions. I am also available for interviews or discussions. Please contact me if you are interested in a new and better approach to the governance of our nation.